Saturday, May 14, 2011

iPad 2 in Malaysia


iPad 2 has become a phenomenal in Malaysia right now!

In last 2 weeks, while strolling around AEON Jusco Bukit Tinggi, I saw so many people are so eager to test, touch lively by thier own the iPad2 models.

2 spots are most crowded by those iPad lovers. One is Harvey Norman and another one is Machines. On my 1st visit, I noticed that Harvey Norman has put a notice in front of the entrance door, informing that the stocks has already sold out. Same with th Machines.

Later in next following weeks, Harvey Norman has announced that they do have the stcok yet limited. Same with the Machines too.

I have to admit that the design is very stylish, even though it is actually one of the tablet PC range items.

Hmm....maybe I should test it by myself on next strolling session at AEON Jusco Bukit Tinggi...

















Latest news and info i've read, the Apple is now most valuable brand in the world. Putting the Google to no.2, while Microsoft is among 6 or 7 most valuable brand if i'm not mistaken..







No comments:

Post a Comment