Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Night Cycling in Malaysia

Currently, cycling has become a trend in my place. Wherever I go, I can see a lot of people cycling. either alone or in group.

Mostly I can see them during in the evening, while I'm going back home from my office. This is a good culture actually. Cycling can help to keep you fit.

Unfortunately, in Malaysia, everything seems to be seasonal. What I noticed this trend has hit my area starting around last month. Maybe this all cycling stuff can be seen everywhere at least for next 1 year..maybe..

I also did saw some people cycling at night. It's pretty cool to me actually. Why do they cycling at night?

One main reason maybe there are working during day. So they can only cycling during night.

Personally, when you are cycling at night, make sure that other people can see you. Make sure your bike is equipped with enough light. For additional safety, you can buy a helmet with LED that blinking which can attract other drivers attention to notice on your existence by the road.

Don't feel shy to wear safety jacket with striking stripes. Safety first dude.


Overall, I feel night cycling is cool....




No comments:

Post a Comment