Thursday, March 18, 2010

Kia Forte





























Kia Forte (pronounce as For - Tay). The latest B segment car from KIA motors. Sleek and stylish design, very high money value...come with 3 various...which is:
  1. FORTE 1.6L DOHC CVVT EX
  2. FORTE 1.6L DOHC CVVT SX
  3. FORTE 2.0L DOHC CVVT EX
Some pictures of Kia Forte (that can be found widely from other sites in the net):

















































































































Specs comparison?..Check the picture below:









This babe has arrived in Malaysia...my beloved country. For me..why I must buy this Kia Forte (in Malaysia its known as Naza Forte)?

  1. By only spending half of the luxury car i can get that Push Start Button Engine features ( its cool man....can you imagine the feelings of igniting your car with only a touch (like Midas feels Maybe!!..LOL!!))
  2. The Exterior Design really heat me up and make me drooling...uuuuuuu...
  3. Even the cheapest models come with fog lamp (not like Honda, Toyota and also PROTON!!!)..I like the fog lamp because i've promised to myself that if I want to buy a car I must find with the fog lamp because I can switch them on while driving all night and annoying other drivers...yeah..it sucks man!!.. I always cursing to the people who ever turning on their fog lamp especially if the area is dark...it make my eyes pain!!!..So I want a REVENGE!!!!
  4. Even the cheapest model didn't take for granted on the safety features...PROTON??? PERODUA??? You buy the cheapest model than you will only get the "car"..a machine with wheels driven by engine ..NO ABS, NO AIRBAG, NO THESE, NO THOSE...arghhh!!!! Shame on you PROTON!!! You born first yet KIA is the one who manage to run first!!!!


Additional Links for your KIA FORTE infos:

Paul Tan

Official Malaysia Forte Site

Miri Community

Car and Driver




and one more things, KIA is the Official Partner sponsor for 2010 FIFA SOUTH AFRICA WORLD CUP...so the prestigious is already there...PROTON??..go sponsor Piala Bodek Orang Atasan can lah!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment